The stainless steel 2-Quart Medium Saucepan is designed for easy use with two deep pouring spouts and a built-in strainer.
Also known as a tea pan or milk pan, it’s ideal for boiling water, heating milk, or making the Indian spiced tea known as masala chai.
It’s equally handy for cooking pasta and vegetables, melting butter and chocolate, and blending and straining sauces.
- Stainless steel pan
- Dishwasher safe
- Comfort-grip handle for holding and pouring with just one hand
- Stainless steel is non-reactive and boils efficiently
- Capsulated bottom evenly distributes heat
- Not suited for induction stovetops
- 7″ in diameter and 4″ in height
Great size pan for making tea, boiling pasta. But if you are used to Indian Tea, have to keep in mind that the strainer holes are big for black tea grains. So one must use a strainer separately to get it all. Also, abrasive cleaners will ruin the finish of the pot, so maybe only soft sponge or brush might work best…