This is a simple recipe for delicious chocolate mini cakes with Greek Yoghurt, perfect to use with the GitaDini silicone 4-1 kitchen molds.
Delicious Chocolate Mini Cakes in Heart ShapesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
2½ cups All Purpose Flour
½ cup Good Quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
¾ tsp Salt
½ cup Milk
½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
2 sticks Unsalted Butter
1½ cups Sugar
4 Large Eggs
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips, you can substitute any of your favorite chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray the insides of the Idlito mold with non-stick baking spray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix milk and yogurt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the vanilla.
- Reduce the mixer to low speed and add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk mixture, until it is all combined. Fold in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the flower cavities. Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let the cakes cool in the Idlito on a wire rack. Once cool, invert the Idlito and carefully pop the little flower cakes onto the wire rack and cool completely.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container – such as the free storage tin shipped with every Idlito mold.
The GitaDini Idlito 4-in-1 Silicone Kitchen Molds are specially designed to be flexible and smooth for easy food removal, yet sturdy enough to stand on any surface and firm enough to be picked up by the handles.
In addition these molds are:
- Dishwasher safe
- 4-in-1 functions for baking, steaming, chilling and freezing
- Stackable and space-saving, both in use and in storage
- Each mold forms 7 heart shapes with center cavities for sauces or toppings
- Flexible, smooth surface for easy food removal
- Two easy-grip handles on the top for lifting
- Made from FDA & LFGB (European Standard) approved silicone
- 9 ¼” in diameter, 3” high
- Free GitaDini Storage Tin included